Even if you apply sunscreen, avoid alcohol and smoke, and get plenty of rest and hydrate, your skin—with age—loses elasticity.
Unfortunately, skin loses some of its ability to self-moisturize, creating fine wrinkles. Here are some ideas for improving skin quality using natural ingredients at home.
1. Dilute fresh lemon juice in a half-cup of cold water. Apply the astringent gently with a washcloth. Rinse with clear, cool water.
2. Whisk two egg whites into foam. Apply the hydro lipids to your face and neck, leaving it for 15 minutes, and rinse with cool water.
3. Mix three teaspoons of honey with a couple drops of fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Rub gently onto your face and let it sit and hydrate for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
4. Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon with powdered turmeric, a couple drops of olive oil, and a dash of salt. This paste makes a great exfoliant.
5. Apply aloe vera gel and leave on overnight. Rinse with cool water.
Any natural ingredient that helps boost collagen and elastin with give your skin a younger, richer glow.lf (or your kids) into liking veggies.